Tuesday 24 June 2008

Rice glorious rice!

Today Edward had his food at dinner time rather than lunchtime, I tried moving the time of day as the last few days he hasn't drunk much milk and I thought maybe if I changed the time of day he may eat as well as drink, my plan worked well and he's back up to his usual amount.

I gave him 3-4 teaspoons of baby rice, however I'd accidentally poured a bit too much of the baby rice powder into his dish, and not enough milk so it ended up quite stodgy, however this all worked out quite well as I was able to give him the lumps of rice to eat BLW stylee!!

I feel there has been a shortage the last few days of food-covered-Edward photos and so today you can have two to make up for it, especially as he made such a spectacular job of smearing the rice over his arms, legs, face (including eyes) and chest to the extent he had to go straight in the bath afterwards!

1 comment:

diddyangel said...

Haha he is just so adorable! I'm very impressed with your determination! Abi used to go in the bath after every attempt at weaning! :) Love the pics x x x