Wednesday 25 June 2008

Lots of butternut-squash

Today's portion of butternut-squash was rather large, not on purpose, I just wasn't that accurate when dishing out the puree into the freezer pots it seems. It all went down though and he managed most of his milk again, evenings are definitely the best time for munchies.

I'm not sure if the blog is going to be kept up-to-date over the next few weeks as I'm off to hospital and the boys are going to have to manage on their own. We have been joking all day about how I'm going to come home and Edward is going to be in a hessian sack, in the same nappy I left him in having eaten nothing but pasta and peanut butter sandwiches for two weeks....thankfully however I know that really Luke will do a fantastic job of looking after his level one human noob!

No comments: