Monday 4 August 2008

August And Everything After


Yes my little marmosets it is indeed August already! I'm afraid I've lost track a little of what I've fed Edward the last few days as we've been away at Fleur's wedding. If truth be told I often actually struggle to remember what I fed him for breakfast and lunch by the time I sit down to do his blog each night so remembering four days worth of nosh is beyond me.

When I went over Uncle Alex picked us up from the train station and we headed to TESCO's to buy some food for Edward as it was too heavy to take with me. I got a variety of things including some Blueberry and Apple baby cereal, some Apple and banana puree pots and some Carrot and apple puree pots, I also got some Fruity Chicken and vegetables with rice he ate all of these at some point over the weekend. I did get some sort of cheesy vegetables thing which he didn't ever have any of as I didn't think it would be very popular and he was finding it hard to eat anyway as there was so much going on with the new environment and lots of people milling around.

Edward also had some crackers, twiglets, cheesecake and a wine-cork this weekend all of which he loved, though he did leave a rather tell-tale trail of crackers from the car to the caravan. It amused Gruffy, who has recently been on a Ray Mears tracking course, to be able to track the path of a monkey-baby, he was able to accurately surmise one had passed by this way recently!

Edward also rather worryingly nearly ate a wasp who rather wickedly did it's best to steal Edward's dinner from off his lips. It was quite a scary moment as Luke is very allergic to wasp stings and I don't yet know if Edward is too, so to have this horrid little wasp crawling on his face was quite terrifying for me, though I did quite well at keeping calming and shooing it away.

Edward has remained marginally unwell all weekend, his nose is still snotty which is causing him a few problems when he's sleeping as he can't breathe properly, I just hope he manages to shake it off and get back to normal soon.

No comments: