Thursday 21 August 2008

8 Months Old Today!


Breakfast - Blueberry and apple cereal

Lunch - A chip and tiny piece of doughnut...some of which got very surreptitiously thrown 'overboard'

Snack - Leaves followed by Mr Chris' watch and shoes

Supper - Muesli

We've had a really excellent day out, Edward had some new tasty things to celebrate his 8 months and got to flirt with a pretty waitress and my friend Claire who we randomly bumped into in Reading. He did really well all day and only got grumpy when we curbed his leaf and shoe eating, I was a very proud mummy.

As I have said on my blog this is the first time I've gone on a day trip out of London to see a friend with Edward, it has given me a lot of confidence and hope that I will now be less nervous about venturing afar to see my country-wide chums and introduce them to my beautiful son....you never know one day it may even stop feeling weird calling him my son!

Again an unofficial weigh-in but I feel as it is his 8 month birthday I should make an effort...my porky boy now comes in at whopping 8.9 kg or 19.6lbs ...no wonder it's getting tough to lift him!

No comments: