Saturday 30 August 2008

Edward's terrible case of imaginary CF!


Breakfast - Banana and rusk

Lunch - More banana and rusk

Supper - Broccoli and courgette cheese mixed with the parsnip and date purée

Edward has had lots of fun today. He woke up at about 7 and played in his cot till about 8 when I woke up properly, we then came into the lounge as we always do and he has his milk while I did my neb.

I don't tend to have the TV or computer on in the mornings, it is mine and Edward's quiet little snuggly time and I stroke his head and cuddle him while he has his milk. I finished by neb before him today, but once he was done he decided he wanted my neb, not a new thing as he is always trying to grab it and often fiddles with it when I cuddle him. This morning he made a partiularly valient effort to get to it, not only did he clamber over me, he then crawled down the sofa to get it! I didn't have the heart to take it off him as he'd worked so hard to get to it, so I let him have a little play, and the first thing he did was put it in his mouth exactly how I do... I worry that it must have been such a huge dissapointment, I doubt it's anywhere near as exciting as it looks!

Edward then had a bit of a play on the floor, then when he got hungry and started grumping I got him his breakfast, he ate about half of it and then fell asleep in his chair! So I put him back in his bed then went back to bed myself and snuggled with my gorgeous sexy Luke.

We all woke up around 12 and came back into the lounge together. Edward had lots of fun crawling around, he's getting so mobile and much braver about leaving the lounge and out into the hallway which is full of fun things like shoes and boxes of cables! Edward also had a bit of a play in his walker, which we have re-named his Davros chair as he sits in it looking evil and commanding darleks! I spent quite a while out in the hall with him pushing it backwards and forwards, pushing him away and then pulling him right back close and wrapping him up in my arms, it was such good fun.

He is just so gorgeous, even when I'm not directly paying him attention it's lovely to hear his little voice as he squeals and chats away to himself and his toys, the little smile he gives you when you wave to him or call his name is heart-meltingly cute :o)

No comments: