Friday 8 August 2008

Puree Day

Breakfast - Banana and Peach Breakfast

Lunch - Vegetable and Lentil Bake and a yoghurt

Supper - Butternut squash and Potato Mash with Salmon

Snack - Crackerbread with Marmite

I did lots and lots of puréeing today so the freezer is nicely stocked up now. Sadly Luke put my snazzy new flexible ice-cube tray in the dishwasher and it kind of melted and so now looks like some sort of piece of modern art. I shoved the potato mash in it anyway and I will have to see how well the cubes freeze and if it's still possible to get them out.

I did mostly main course type things today, and a few pots of apple, so I think I may need to buy some fruit and make some more as Edward tends to have fruit most mornings with his breakfast. It also makes a good bribe for encouraging him to eat other things.

Edward is not right in himself he's been utterly grumpy wingey and horrid all day, he's been driving me mad!! I just hope he is better tomorrow or I may have to call Mr. Stork and tell him to take him away!!

No comments: