Monday 11 August 2008

Not very hungry today

Edward unwrapping the new bedding

Breakfast - Apple puree and porridge

Lunch - Offered Chicken and Cheesy mash but he refused to eat anything I think because he was tired

Supper - Yoghurt followed by Peach and Banana baby cereal

Edward has been unsettled today and not slept much, he has taken to crying whenever I leave the room. He is obviously feeling rather rubbish the poor little thing, but I find it very mentally and physically draining as even when he stops crying I keep thinking I can hear him cry and so am always listening out for it.

I must admit I've started upping his milk again as he is just so unhappy all the time recently I've started to think maybe he's hungry, it's obviously hard to tell as he's also teething, but he happily ate more today and I know he won't eat if he's not hungry so I suspect I'm right.

I was supposed to take Edward to be weighed today, I also wanted to get his head circumference and body length done too. I got as far as putting him in the buggy and slipping my shoes on, but then realised I was just too exhausted to face the trip over to the baby clinic.

Edward bossing me about and telling me how bed making 'should' be done!

I have made extra effort today to spoil Edward, with all the stress caused by having to sleep in the same room as him and all his grumbling over teething I haven't felt very motivated to play with him. I know it's bad of me, and I have been trying, but it has been hard. It was a bit easier today as Luke took Fred home so the house was much more empty and quiet, making it easier for me to focus on him. I tried to move Edward around the house with me as I did things, it is hard though as he's so heavy, to keep moving him or his chair about it tiring, Edward was excellent though and really helpful when I put the clothes away and made the bed!

Let's hope he feels better tomorrow and more interested in food, though if his mouth is painful I can understand why he just want yoghurts!















Edward checking out the freshly made bed!

No comments: