Monday 21 July 2008

A Good Day

Edward did very well today, for lunch he had a small portion of the chicken pie which I pureed for him, followed by a yoghurt. I actually kept intermixing the yoghurt and the chicken pie to encourage him to eat both, it seemed to work quite well even if it was a bit sneaky of me.

For supper Edward had another portion of chicken pie, it was quite late at night though so I didn't give him any more.

His face has looked a little sore today and he slept alot, though there are still no teeth I think maybe they may have been hurting him as the only thing that really soothed him all day was his frozen teething ring.

We had a mini-drama at 5am this morning, I was surprised as normally Edward never wakes up that early. I went in to find Edward minus his nappy (which had somehow migrated off him and down the cot) soaked in widdle feeling very cold and miserable, poor boy!! A new nappy, a change of bed and some cuddles and he went straight off back to sleep... what a good boy :o)

Edward had a bounce in his bouncer today which we haven't used for ages, he seemed to have a good time and left some lovely slobber trails. Luke also tried rolling him around a little in the washing basket which both of them enjoyed lots :o) I thought it was a most inventive use of the basket, much more fun than smelly old washing and it's always a real joy to see my two boys playing together.

No comments: