Tuesday 8 July 2008

Rusky Peas

Mmm that's some good rusky peas!!!

For lunch Edward had some baby muesli, he still looked hungry after and so I gave him an apricot yoghurt which he liked as much as the raspberry one he had yesterday.

For supper we tried peas again, it was not a popular move, so I gave him a rusk instead which was much appreciated. I decided however that it wasn't good to reward him turning away something healthy with something sweet, and so I mashed the rusk in with the peas and added some of his milk on the basis that if I 'watered down' the taste he's not fond of with tastes he does like the whole thing would become more palatable, the plan worked and he ate the whole pot.

In the evening Luke gave Edward a bath, it was a very noisy splashy affair! I had a peek through the door way but retreated swiftly before I got soaked by the monkey beast, who at that moment in time was doing his best to swim up the bath :o)


Swimmy in the bath!! Swimmy in the bath!! SPLASH THE DADDY MWHAHAHA!!!!

No comments: