Sunday 27 July 2008

Pear Porridge and RED meat!

Breakfast - Pear and Ready-Break. I thought he might revolt if I offered him the Peach and Banana baby cereal again and so stole a pear nuked it in the microwave and mashed it with a potato masher, it was kind of lumpy but worked ok, I added the Ready-Break in an attempt to try and get Edward's poo's to be more solid as I think it's important that his bowel starts to get the hang of passing more than just liquids.

Lunch - The last few teaspoons of the Pear and Ready-Break and an apricot yoghurt.

Supper - Luke and I had the pasta sauce with mince and pasta tonight. There wasn't enough pasta spare to include it in Edward's dish so he just got the mince and sauce pureed, which was quite exciting as it was his first taste of beef. He wasn't terribly impressed and whilst smiling smeared it all over the pair of us! For pudding I gave him about half a banana pureed and mixed with some baby rice.


No comments: