Monday 14 July 2008

Ooops!

Sorry my large and entranced audience I forgot to tell you all I was away this weekend and that there would be no riveting updates regarding the Edward nosh!

Today I returned however so normal service resumes.

Edward had a little yoghurt for 'lunch' and for supper had a very large pot of apple puree which disappeared at speed it's hard to tell which he prefers, but based on speed I'd say the apple. I wish it was something more wholesome like broccoli but I have to console myself that it is at least fruit and not sweeties...yet!

Mr Vince, Arron and Lady Chitzi all came over yesterday afternoon and it wasn't long before the 'how much does he weigh' question came up...answer according to our highly accurate plonking on the bathroom scales 8.10kg!!! What a fatty banger :o)

1 comment:

diddyangel said...

Missed you this weekend, glad the weaning going well. He'll be catching Abi up with his weight soon!! Lots of love x