Saturday 26 July 2008

Picnic!!

Mmmm Tasty Playmat!!

Breakfast - Peach and Banana baby cereal (guess who forgot to pack much of a variety)

Lunch - Peach and Banana baby cereal. I did offer raspberry's but I think they were too sour for him as he spat them out. Edward also had some pita bread and some chicken and some normal bread out on the lawn at the family picnic.






Supper - You guessed it Peach and Banana baby cereal .... in my defense I did actually take some of the pasta sauce and the jar from John Lewis but he was so distracted and over excited by all the people milling around I knew it was pointless to even try so stuck to things I knew he would eat.

Other things Edward sampled that I don't strictly think come under weaning include; his playmat, grass, flowers, a dragon and a tennis ball...well until we decided said tennis ball had probably already been sampled by Frank the dog and so probably wasn't ideal!!

Concentrate...Concentrate!!


Eating Pitta Bread is a serious business!

No comments: